Our Strategic Consulting Team’s Qualifications:
Our worst nightmare is any of our clients experiences a breach, or fails a compliance audit for the Office of Civil Rights or Meaningful Use. As such, it is critical our team and our partner’s teams have the appropriate qualifications and experience to deliver HIPAA Compliance Gap and Security Risk Analysis services in the utmost professional, courteous and comprehensive manner.
We provide support directly to our own clients, to our partners supporting their own clients, provide confidential penetration testing & source-code review projects and ePHI Inventory services.
Here are some of our team‘s qualifications to aid your organization’s ongoing data security and HIPAA Risk Management efforts:
- 10 years in Healthcare I.T. focused on understanding HIPAA Security & Privacy, the HITECH Act, Meaningful Use, and EHR certifications pursuant to Meaningful Use.
- 20 years’ experience performing risk analysis programs and computer engineering.
- Certified Information Systems Auditors and Certified in Corporate Compliance and Ethics, exercising at least 200 hours yearly for IS security and regulatory compliance.
- Thousands of HIPAA Security Risk Analysis performed for Hospitals, clinics, Doctors, Dentists, Health Plans and Business Associates.
- Hundreds of ethical hacking, penetration testing and source-code reviews performed –we gain access to the vast majority of clients and consult on how to secure their applications and systems.
- HIPAA One®’s data security is tested quarterly by vulnerability scanning, and annual penetration testing.
- MCS is a Business Associate maintaining our own HIPAA-compliance program assuring our clients their information is secure and housed in a HIPAA-compliant shop.
- Insured for $2,000,000 E&O Liability insurance to ensure we can assist you in case of breach-related lawsuits.
- 10 years’ experience assisting clients achieving various regulatory compliance including SarBox 404, HIPAA and PCI.
- Developed HIPAA One® – an industry-standard HIPAA Security Risk Analysis delivery platform that maximizes value while minimizing complexity and mundane efforts associated with completing HIPAA Security Risk Analysis. HIPAA One® is a SaaS solution that requires no hardware or software to maintain.
- Successfully responded to over 30 OCR investigations and Figliozzi Meaningful Use Audits Stage 1 CM 13/15 for EH/EP.
- References available upon request.