A Prepared Workforce.
Employees can be an organization’s greatest asset, yet also pose a significant threat to protected health information (PHI.) Most employees are simply unaware of how their daily tasks can lead to a security breach or inappropriate disclosure of PHI. Workforce training is crucial to ensure your team knows how to respond to security threats or address HIPAA requirements.
Under HIPAA law both covered entities and business associates must provide training to their employees who directly handle PHI. For many organizations the reality of organizing, creating, distributing and implementing workforce training can feel like a daunting task.
We’ve taken the guess work (and stress!) out of workforce training and now offer a range of HIPAA compliance training modules. Easy to use and implement, we strive to provide training that addresses the critical information your employees need to know in the shortest time possible.
- 24/7 online modules delivered on a hosted, user-friendly learning management platform
- Interactive, “game-like” learning environment
- HIPAA Security and HIPAA Privacy offerings
- Affordable for small practices and large organizations
- Updated with the Omnibus Final Rule requirements for covered entities and business associates
Available modules include:
- HIPAA Security – Healthcare Workforce (30 – 40 minutes)
- HIPAA Security – Healthcare Executive and Physician (10 – 15 minutes)
- HIPAA Security – Business Associate (30 – 40 minutes)
- HIPAA Privacy – Healthcare Workforce (30 – 40 minutes)
- HIPAA Privacy – Business Associate (30 – 40 minutes)