HIPAA Privacy has been enforced since 2003 by Health and Human Services (HHS)/Office of Civil Rights (OCR). HIPAA Privacy options are increasing because of the demand triggered by new inter-operability requirements. Privacy compliance is required and associated with patient goodwill through transparency of policies and adherence to ethics. To meet these demands, we designed the HIPAA One® Privacy Risk Analysis with next-generation features to simplify, automate and highlight high-risk vulnerabilities with a real-world action plan.
HIPAA One Privacy Gap Assessment and Risk Analysis is up to date with:
1. Phase 2 of the updated OCR Audit Protocol/HIPAA Audit Program
2. California, Arizona, Montana, New York, Wisconsin and Michigan state-laws which supersede the Federal rules for healthcare (more being added)
3. Best Practices
4. Health Insurance, Health Care and Business Associate profiles
5. Consistently simple interface
6. Maximum automation
Organization-Specific Privacy Profiles
All HIPAA One® software options cover the current OCR’s Audit Protocol. We also do our “best effort” to include all state-specific privacy laws, which are more stringent than the federal rule. To ensure your organization has the relevant requirements, we have 3 distinct profiles to meet your needs:
- Business Associates
- Health Insurance Plans
- Health Care
Regardless of your organization’s type, this is the one-source to test your Privacy requirements and provide step-by-step guidance on how to be compliant.
To help you protect your patients’ privacy, HIPAA One® streamlines the Privacy Mock-Audit, Gap Assessment and Risk-Analysis into a single-operation and provides:
- Collaboration – Software allows you to easily survey remote clinics or other Department managers’ awareness on the organization’s basic HIPAA Privacy Practices.
- For example, how are patient rights and accounting of disclosures handled? Are they handled on-site or forwarded to a central Privacy Officer? Does everyone understand the foundations, the differences between acknowledgements, releases or disclosures and do they know where the Policies and Procedures are located?
- Gap Analysis- Step-by-step guidance on compliance, while highlighting gaps. Results are automatically sorted by their risk level.
- Procedure guidance- Templates are provided for you to address gaps and correct deficiencies in your organization.
- Process improvements – Build processes to appropriately respond to disclosure requests and privacy incidents. Designed for the HIPAA Compliance Officer, as well as remote locations or departments, who are the point of contact for requests from individuals.
- Comprehensive – Final reports are automatically generated and include a through compliance gap analysis.
- Up-to-date – Regulations change frequently and our team monitors and updates the software to insure you meet your state guidelines, as well as Federal Privacy regulations.
- Liability coverage – Avoid breach-related Civil Money Penalty fines per HHS and class action lawsuits.
- 1 year of access to our SaaS platform
- Access to our experienced, certified audit, privacy and security team
- Policies and Procedures Templates
- $100,000 Breach Assurance
- Automated Privacy Analysis, documentation and reporting
- Unlimited users and remediation updates
- State, Federal and Best Practice updates
- Web site “Certified Compliant Seal”
- All data portable to PDF or .csv file
To learn about our three different levels of service, click here.
To learn more:
For a demo or to learn more, please fill out the form below: