When you display the Certified Compliant Seal on your Web site, you assure visitors to your website that your organization has conducted a HIPAA Compliance Gap Assessment and Security Risk Analysis per CFR 164.308(a)(1)(ii)(A) under the Office of Civil Rights Guidance of the HIPAA Security Rule.
To earn the Certified Compliant Seal, complete your HIPAA Security Compliance Gap Assessment and Risk Analysis using HIPAA One®. Upon completion, may configure the desired name of your organization to display on the certificate, then copy and paste the html code provided into the appropriate area(s) of your Web site. You may need to contact your Web developer for assistance.
Here is an example of the certificate provided with HIPAA One®:
Your HIPAA One® Sponsor account is configured to successfully authenticate your Web domain(s) when customers click your seal. The seal is valid as long as updates are performed and a valid subscription to HIPAA One® is maintained.
Our Technology: The HIPAA One® license includes:
- 1 year of access to our SaaS platform
- Nessus Professional Feed® Vulnerability Scan
- Policies and Procedures Templates
- $100,000 Breach Assurance
- Automated Risk Analysis, documentation and reporting
- Unlimited users and remediation updates
- State, Federal and Best Practice updates
- Access to our Certified Audit Support Team
- Web site “Certified Compliant Seal”
- All data exportable to PDF or .csv file
- and much, much more!