HIPAA One® Security Risk Analysis and Compliance Gap Assessment software
Owned and maintained by Modern Compliance Solutions, HIPAA One® was designed from the ground-up to be the most simple, automated and affordable solution. Our goal is to provide the best software in the industry. Using an established web-based platform, these are groups of organizations currently using HIPAA One®:
- Clinics and Hospitals: Self Assessment: HIPAA One® captures the most intuitive, simple and automated workflow taking the “FUD” out of HIPAA Security Compliance. Full onsite consulting: Use our onsite professional services to provide guidance, training and consulting to accurately measure compliance, track progress and ensure appropriate documentation for audits.
- Group Health Plans: Group Health Plans are under more scrutiny than most other Covered Entities. HIPAA One® has been successfully used in several Health Plans in different states with 100% success in responding to several State and Federal regulatory mandates.
- Business Associates: Weather or not PHI is stored or handled by your company, you need to measure compliance and risk internally. Purchase HIPAA One® and conduct your own internal mock-audit, or contact us to provide consulting guidance and training.
- Electronic Medical Record Vendors: Alleviate the liabilities associated with providing ad-hoc spreadsheets and conducting Risk Analysis to your user communities. Whether using HIPAA One® in self-assessment mode or with onsite services, the process ensures a complete and consistent Risk Analysis that includes ongoing remediation planning. Contact us today to find out how we can help augment your offerings to include real HIPAA Security Risk Analysis services that has been used to successfully respond to Meaningful Use Stage 1 and Stage 2 audits.
- Managed Service Providers and IT Outsourcing: Still using Spreadsheets to save money that are ambiguous and time consuming? Use HIPAA One® as a standardized platform to ensure your clients are using the appropriate, simplest software on the marketplace. Provide all the consulting and client-facing interactions – use HIPAA One® to automate most of the risk analysis process and all of the documentation reporting! Contact us today for a quick demo and discussion on how we can augment your technology tool-set and improve client service.
- Regional Extension Centers: As the REC program has sunset, many RECs have already adopted HIPAA One to ensure a standardized, affordable solution for ongoing CAH and clinic support. Contact us to see how we can help your REC succeed in this new era of sustainability.
HIPAA One® is owned and developed by Modern Compliance Solutions
We use HIPAA One® internally every day for our own clients. We search for bugs, improvements and ways to make the software more intuitive. All data centers are housed in the USA, data never leaves US shores. Our development team is in Lindon, UT and is constantly testing and developing HIPAA One® to ensure the best and most-consistent end-user experience. Here are some fundamentals of our software:
- Simplicity: After conducting hundreds of HIPAA Security Compliance and Risk Analysis, Steven Marco, Founder of HIPAA One®, dreamed of automating the reporting needed for each assessment. Since 2012, HIPAA One® has been evolved to automate as much as is humanly possible. The result is a workflow that focuses on the user answering simplified questions, reviewing the results and involving others in their organization to help. HIPAA One® is the one-stop shop for SRA, remediation planning and ongoing risk management activities.
- Compliance: Developed from the OCR’s Guidance on HIPAA Security & OCR Audit Protocol, Texas House Bill 300, NIST SP 800-series, HSR Toolkit, HHS SRAT and HHS Spreadsheets our clients have 100% success in responding to OCR and Figliozzi audits. We update the software each time a change in legislation, regulatory mandates and breach data trends are released.
- Automation: Threat identification, threat agents, vulnerability analysis, likelihood, impact and risk calculations are all automated. Add, simple Reflexive Question Engine (RQE), remediation plan, multi-user/departmental access, reporting and documentation retention.
- Efficiency: Small clinics can complete their own HIPAA Risk Analysis is less than one day, larger organizations will save days, weeks and months of mundane, time-consuming report-writing using HIPAA One®’s automation.
- Resources: Built-in HIPAA Compliance Features, answering “No” to any Policy and Procedure questions gives basic framework for developing your own documentation. Contact our support team anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org for extended support and service.
Contact us at 801.770.1199 or via email at email@example.com today for a free initial consultation and review of your previous HIPAA Security Risk Analysis.