HIPAA One® Security Risk Analysis and Compliance Gap Assessment software
Our goal is to provide the smartest and most comprehensive software in the industry. Using an established web-based platform, these are groups of organizations currently using HIPAA One®:
- Clinics and Hospitals: Self Assessment: HIPAA One® captures the most intuitive, simple and automated workflow taking the “FUD” out of HIPAA Security Compliance. Full onsite consulting: Use our onsite professional services to provide guidance, training and consulting to accurately measure compliance, track progress and ensure appropriate documentation for audits.
- Federally Qualified Health Centers: FQHCs are in need of HIPAA SRA. Federal and State funding is increasing in the double-digits as these clinics continue to open their doors. They qualify for Medicare and Medicaid funding for underprivileged, under-served areas and are under higher scrutiny for compliance than a typical covered entity. HIPAA One® meets the requirement under 164.308(a)(1)(ii)(A).
- Group Health Plans: Group Health Plans are under more scrutiny than most other Covered Entities. HIPAA One® has been successfully used in several Health Plans in different states with 100% success in responding to several State and Federal regulatory mandates.
- Business Associates: Whether or not PHI is stored or handled by your company, you need to measure compliance and risk internally. Purchase HIPAA One® and conduct your own internal mock-audit, or contact us to provide consulting guidance and training.
- Electronic Medical Record Vendors: Alleviate the liabilities associated with providing ad-hoc spreadsheets and conducting Risk Analysis to your user communities. Whether using HIPAA One® in self-assessment mode or with onsite services, the process ensures a complete and consistent Risk Analysis that includes ongoing remediation planning. Contact us today to find out how we can help augment your offerings to include real HIPAA Security Risk Analysis services that has been used to successfully respond to Meaningful Use Stage 1 and Stage 2 audits.
- Managed Service Providers and IT Outsourcing: Still using Spreadsheets to save money that are ambiguous and time consuming? Use HIPAA One® as a standardized platform to ensure your clients are using the appropriate, simplest software on the marketplace. Provide all the consulting and client-facing interactions – use HIPAA One® to automate most of the risk analysis process and all of the documentation reporting! Contact us today for a quick demo and discussion on how we can augment your technology tool-set and improve client service.
- Regional Extension Centers: As the REC program has sunset, many RECs have already adopted HIPAA One to ensure a standardized, affordable solution for ongoing CAH and clinic support. Contact us to see how we can help your REC succeed in this new era of sustainability.
- 1 year of access to our SaaS platform
- Nessus Professional Feed® Vulnerability Scan
- Policies and Procedures Templates
- $100,000 Breach Assurance
- Automated Risk Analysis, documentation and reporting
- Unlimited users and remediation updates
- State, Federal and Best Practice updates
- Access to our Certified Audit Support Team
- Web site “Certified Compliant Seal”
- All data portable to PDF or .csv file
Contact us at 801.770.1199 or via email at email@example.com today for a free initial consultation and review of your previous HIPAA Security Risk Analysis.