HIPAA Security, Privacy and Breach Compliance
At HIPAA One, we work tirelessly to provide the best HIPAA compliance software and professional services in the industry. Owned by Modern Compliance Solutions, HIPAA One was designed from the ground-up to be the most simple, automated and affordable solution.
Our goal is to be number one in value for the industry. This means being up-to-date with current legislation (e.g. OCR’s Phase 2 of the Audit Program (as of June 11th, 2016) and HIPAA Omnibus, to exceed client expectations, provide “everything HIPAA” under one roof, be the current and future resource for seasoned audit professionals looking for 3rd party assurances and those who seek a solid foundation in HIPAA Compliance for their organizations.
Listed below are some organizations currently using HIPAA One. Please click on the link for your vertical to learn more about how we can help:
- Clinics and Hospitals
- Federally Qualified Health Centers
- Group Health Plans
- Business Associates
- Electronic Medical Record Vendors
- Managed Service Providers and IT Outsourcing
- Regional Extension Centers
The Bottom Line
Our recommendations regarding HIPAA Security Risk Analysis:
- If your Security Risk Assessment is over a year old and/or fraught with manual processes, call us this month;
- If you are tired of spreadsheets and static Security Risk Assessment PDF reports, call us this week;
- If you are a Covered Entity or Business Associate and have never conducted a Security Risk Assessment, call us today; or
- If you have received your OCR or CMS pre-audit survey, call us yesterday!
The HIPAA One® license includes:
- 1 year of access to our SaaS platform
- Nessus Professional Feed® Vulnerability Scan
- Policies and Procedures Templates
- $100,000 Breach Assurance
- Automated Risk Analysis, documentation and reporting
- Unlimited users and remediation updates
- State, Federal and Best Practice updates
- Access to our Certified Audit Support Team
- Web site “Certified Compliant Seal”
- All data exportable to PDF or .csv file
- and much, much more!
Contact us at 801.770.1199 or firstname.lastname@example.org today for a free initial consultation and review of your previous HIPAA Security Risk Analysis. Or, fill out this form:
* These fields are required.