HIPAA One® Security Risk Analysis and Compliance Gap Assessment software
Our goal is to provide a one-stop-shop and maintain long-term relationships using the smartest and most comprehensive software in the industry. These are some organizations currently using HIPAA One®. Please click on the links below to learn more about your specific group:
- Clinics and Hospitals
- Federally Qualified Health Centers
- Group Health Plans
- Business Associates
- Electronic Medical Record Vendors
- Managed Service Providers and IT Outsourcing
- Regional Extension Centers
Our Professional Services: Exceptional Consulting using an all-SaaS Delivery
HIPAA and HITECH Security Risk Analysis Software & Audit
To learn more about our HIPAA Security Risk Analysis software, click here.
HIPAA, HITECH and Your State-Specific Privacy Risk Analysis & Audit
To learn more about our HIPAA Privacy Risk Analysis software, click here.
External and Internal Vulnerability Scanning
To learn more about our Vulnerability Scanning software, click here.
Penetration Testing and Application Source-Code Review
To learn more about hiring us to break into your systems, and ensure secure programming configurations, click here.
Breach Risk Analysis
There are 3 phases to Breach Risk Analysis: 1: Determine if a breach occurred, 2: Determine risk of harm to the individual(s) affected, 3: Provide notice to appropriate state and/or federal agencies along with state-specific notification to affected individuals.
Our Technology: The HIPAA One® license includes:
- 1 year of access to our SaaS platform
- Nessus Professional Feed® Vulnerability Scan
- Policies and Procedures Templates
- $100,000 Breach Assurance
- Automated Risk Analysis, documentation and reporting
- Unlimited users and remediation updates
- State, Federal and Best Practice updates
- Access to our Certified Audit Support Team
- Web site “Certified Compliant Seal”
- All data portable to PDF or .csv file
HIPAA One® is owned and developed by Modern Compliance Solutions, Inc.
We use HIPAA One® internally every day for our own clients. We search for bugs, (misspelt HIPPA – did you spot it above?) improvements and ways to make the software more intuitive. All data centers are housed in the USA, data never leaves US shores. Our development team is in Lindon, UT and is constantly testing and developing HIPAA One® to ensure the best and most-consistent end-user experience. Here are some fundamentals of our software:
- Simplicity: After conducting hundreds of HIPAA Security Compliance and Risk Analysis, Steven Marco, Founder of HIPAA One®, dreamed of automating the reporting needed for each assessment. Since 2012, HIPAA One® has been evolved to automate as much as is humanly possible. The result is a workflow that focuses on the user answering simplified questions, reviewing the results and involving others in their organization to help. HIPAA One® is the one-stop shop for SRA, remediation planning and ongoing risk management activities.
- Compliance: Developed from the OCR’s Guidance on HIPAA Security & OCR Audit Protocol, Texas House Bill 300, NIST SP 800-series, HSR Toolkit, HHS SRAT and HHS Spreadsheets our clients have 100% success in responding to OCR and Figliozzi audits. We update the software each time a change in legislation, regulatory mandates and breach data trends are released.
- Automation: Threat identification, threat agents, vulnerability analysis, likelihood, impact and risk calculations are all automated. Add, simple Reflexive Question Engine (RQE), remediation plan, multi-user/departmental access, reporting and documentation retention.
- Efficiency: Small clinics can complete their own HIPAA Risk Analysis is less than one day, larger organizations will save days, weeks and months of mundane, time-consuming report-writing using HIPAA One®’s automation.
- Resources: Built-in HIPAA Compliance Features, answering “No” to any Policy and Procedure questions gives basic framework for developing your own documentation. Contact our support team anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org for extended support and service.
Contact us at 801.770.1199 or via email at email@example.com today for a free initial consultation and review of your previous HIPAA Security Risk Analysis.